- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the company’s marketing strategies and marketing communications. Responsible with the Senior Management to create a monthly marketing plan specific to meet company objectives. In charge of the day to day marketing activities which include all necessary communication and outdoor visits. Generating potential and enquiries for company product range and see them up to fruition.
- Min. 5 years hands-on experience in marketing, excellent communication and commercial skills; with valid UAE D/L
- Excessive role in selling cosmetic brands to different categories of customers. Able to communicate benefits and establish a winning and long term business relationship with customers, Execute precisely the sales policies and the systematic procedures in terms of credit terms, payment collections, sales discounts, sales returns, items delivery, geographic covering, etc. Achieve the monthly sales target. Periodical reports to management as required. Implement different sorts of promotional campaigns, trade offers, products displays, items merchandise, etc.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in sales
- Dynamic, workaholic and seek career growth.
- Should have a local UAE driving license.